Share Job Role
We’re here to lead the way for the next wave of disruptive FinTechs across the UK, Europe and the World, to turn those “no, that’s impossible” to “yes, anything is possible”.
On the search for.
At sync. money we are looking for a ‘super-hero’ QA Tester. An incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required as a QA Tester include:
- English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
- Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. You are part of the community but a user too!
- Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
- Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
We are looking for an QA Tester with background in FinTech:
Your main role as QA is to ensure that end users enjoy a frictionless experience when using sync.’s app. A key part of achieving this is through testing, while referring back to the business requirements, to ensure that the expected features, functions, and capabilities are available and work as intended.
You will be working closely with Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to track defects through to resolution, working as a team to improve features and processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Helping our developers with E2E testing, through developing manual checklists or automated scripts API testing.
- Becoming an expert of our native application (OS, Android and Web).
- Gathering, updating, or verifying requirement specifications.
- Writing test conditions and test cases.
- Running manual test cases.
- Identifying bugs and writing JIRA tickets to report and track them.
- Touching base with developers and business analysts.
- Participating in SCRUM ceremonies.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Have been involved heavily in Automation Testing.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other technical field, OR equivalent related field work experience of at least 2 years in a QA Tester or Analyst role.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to acquire technical and professional knowledge quickly.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, especially in the analysis of software design and code development and its application to testing.
- Experience in Functional and Performance testing.
- Experience with Web or Native UX/UI testing.
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with APIs and Postman.
- Opportunity to expand the role into a hybrid position as Business Analyst.
We will be providing training for this role and looking for candidates that are eager to learn, grow, and develop their technical knowledge and skills.
ABOUT SYNC. ENGINEERING.
At sync. Engineering we aim high, we dream big, and we are relentless in our goal of transforming Banking and the Personal Finance landscape.
We are a highly skilled team that enjoys disrupting the established notions of how things get done. We thrive with the challenge of accomplishing big things even when others doubt they are possible and we are firm believers that success happens because we get things done as a team.
It’s also all about creativity, fun, and growth along the way! We will help you develop and sharpen your skills, encouraging you to grow and participate in architecture decisions and continuous Agile improvements.
FinTech industry is full of challenges and it moves at high speeds. We keep up, as a flexible and fast delivery startup, adapting to new situations and encouraging individuals to shape their career paths within the company.
In short, you’ll be responsible for building an awesome and solid product that resonates with users, a product grounded on quality and performance, built amidst a highly skilled team.
Will depend on the location, position and experience of the candidate.
Who we are.
sync. is a young and exciting FinTech company headquartered at Level39 in Canary Wharf in the Centre of London with a second hub in the Historical Centre of Malaga, Spain, right next to the Picasso Museum. Our driving ambition is to save people time and money. It’s what motivates us to come in to work every morning knowing that we could be making a real difference to people’s lives.
We combine the very best of features and services across the market, whilst also creating our own, to make a unique product that can be everything to everyone. We always say that great products are built by great teams. We’re very much on our way to building both but need more great people to achieve all of our lofty goals and ambitions. Are you that person? Scroll down to Apply now!
Why the , crossover, where old banking meets the new world of innovation, disruption and inclusion. We are sync. and you could be too.
What we do.
We are aiming to lead the way in Smart Open Banking. We allow users to instantly open a current GBP &/or EUR account in minutes and we provide them with the ability to open up to 30+ other currency accounts. Users are able to exchange currencies between their accounts at the best rates and transfer money worldwide and unbeatable rates. Learn more about our features here.
sync.’s USP is to allow users to synchronise all of their financial accounts (bank, credit, loan and mortgage accounts) in one app, as one experience by utilising our AISP snd PISP licenses. By being able to budget, manage and track all of their accounts and expenses in one place, offering our users unrivalled user experience as a money management platform and be their financial advisor.
This then translates into tailored recommendations on how to save time and money through our marketplace of products from numerous financial and retail service providers that we have deals with.
What we offer.
> Salary package that rewards you.
Hard-working, dedicated and talented people deserve to be rewarded and that’s why we offer you a salary and bonus package that will reward you for your contribution.
> Flexible hours for a flexible lifestyle.
We know flexibility is important in this day and age. We also know we can trust you to know when you’re at your best, which is why we encourage working smarter not harder.
> Satisfying and fulfilling.
Both of our offices are stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks for you to enjoy.
> A workplace for you.
> Discounts to cash in on.
Use our dedicated employee portal to save you time and money at some of your favourite retailers and restaurant.
Some other benefits.
> An office you can call home.
Use our beautiful office space to organise and run events planned by our team, for our team, for a fun filled evening. Feel free to get involved and organise some yourself!
> Opportunities to Grow.
We love when people join us and stay with us and that’s why we offer you amazing growth opportunities. You have the opportunities for promotions, internal transfers and even international transfers as we look to open up more offices worldwide.
If you want to build sync. in your country or in your city then tell us, push us and help us expand our technology and values to your home.
> Our products are for everyone, and so are our offices.
We value diversity on an individual level. We’re dedicated to creating an environment where people can share their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives & ideas.
sync. money is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Ready To Take The Leap?
This Role is for direct applications only and our HR Department will not be responding to any Recruitment Agencies that contact us.
Let’s make a difference.
Not for you?
to download on